On January 15, 2016, Transcendental Meditation teacher Bob Roth spoke on the opening night of Prevention Magazine’s R3 Summit at ACL Live at The Moody Theater in Austin, Texas.
A beautiful article in the East Anglian Daily Times about the newly opened Maharishi Peace Palace in Rendlesham:
The following photos have been taken by Graham Woollcombe:
New Ayurvedic clinic next to the Peace Palace.
“We took all of the lowest performing students and put them into one special class… that class is now above the highest performing class that we have… The data’s there.”— Margaret Brissett-Bolt, Principal Holy Trinity High School Jamaica, Former Official of the Ministry of Education, Leading Jamaican Educator
Improving Student and School Performance, Reducing Violence, Giving Hope, Creating a New Model for Jamaican Education
The David Lynch Foundation and the Jamaica Foundation for Consciousness-Based Education are working with schools, educational leaders, parents, and community organizations to:
• Improve school climate and academic outcomes
• Bring the healing effects of the TM technique to highly challenged students from broken homes and stress-ridden, violent neighborhoods
• Empower students to become the best that they can be
• Implement a student and school development program which can effectively solve Jamaica’s educational crisis
• Create the first, permanent, Consciousness-Based Education program in Jamaica and the Caribbean, and establish a permanent peace-creating group for the Caribbean Nations
Tony Nader, MD, Phd (MIT and Harvard trained neuroscientist and author), sits down with David Lynch Foundation’s Executive Director, Bob Roth to discuss questions and answers on Dr. Nader’s role as leader of the Transcendental Meditation Organization and the nature of consciousness as a field of all possibilities.